Friday, March 5, 2010

Christian Cliches


God is Good!

It is such a cliche!

Yeah, it really is!!

Do people really believe this or do they just say it?

To me it seems like people say it, but they don't truly understand

HIS GOODNESS!

I'll be praying for you!

Yep....another cliche!

Do you actually think people will truly take the time and pray for you?

Some might....

So why don't they do it when we are standing there....

or on the phone?

Why do we pray and then doubt he'll answer?

People will pray for healing and then they doubt it.

Do they truly TRUST in His

FAITHFULNESS??

Love you?

Yeah, another cliche not to be taken lightly

Do they truly love me?

Or are they just saying it

God's in Control

Finding this is another one of those cliches

Is He really in control?

If He is then.........

why is there still

murder

rapes

starvation in other countries

children beat to death

child and adult prostitution

suicides

you name it?

Is He truly in "control".....?

I don't believe it.

WE are the ones responsible for the mess the world is in
NOT GOD!

God is Good!!!

and this

I know

all so well!

Yeah, maybe it has been one of those weeks over here and I am really trying hard to find and hear of those who truly
KNOW HIM!


I bet the Lord is so grieved by the unbelief and doubt which clouds so many Christians minds

Yeah, they say "God CAN do it.....but not for ME."

WHAT?!!

Do you NOT believe?

Why don't you believe His Word?

What is wrong with the Christians of today?

Honestly.....I am grieved.

We toss words around

or

Scriptures

but do we truly take them to heart.

It hurts me

so how much more does it hurt

HIM



FREE IN CHRIST

No comments: