Sunday, May 30, 2010

For the Oppressed, Depressed, Hopeless

"Because of the oppression of the weak and the groaning of the needy, I will now arise," says the LORD.
"I will protect them from those who malign them."
Psalm 12:5

In the secret place

He waits
for those who hunger and thirst

He waits
for those
who are needy
downcast...
Who are oppressed

Come to Him you who are
weary
poor
depressed
lost
empty
hopeless

Come and be filled by the
Most High

Come sit at His
banqueting table
and delight in His
presence

He will wash you white as snow

When He sees you
His face shines

Because
HE sees
HIS beloved SON
in you

He loves

comforts

mends

gives

embraces

kisses

delights in you who comes
to Him
even with your flaws

Even if you have been
a "christian"
all your days

He will repair you
WE are perfected in His image
in
His image alone


Don't run away
from the one
who mends
and quiets your soul

Who will

never

REJECT

you his child


He says:

Why are you so d0wncast oh my soul...
my child?


Let me repair and heal
your wounds

Can
money
husband
wife
children
riches
fame
family
homes
friends
things
or even church

MEND

HEAL

REPAIR?


I will never push you away

reject you

hurt you

destroy you


I am your

ALPHA

and

OMEGA

your beginning
and
your end


Delight in ME!

No comments: