Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Dream I had...

In my dream I was at a conference of some sort and there was a man of high status who was speaking at this conference.  This was a man who many knew and admired.  He had was gifted in his specialty and everyone who was at this conference was learning about this gift he had.  I was not necessarily at the meeting but knew he was there.  As I was standing outside one of the conference rooms he was speaking at, I saw this man come out of the room and walk up to me.  He had a book in his hand.  He looked at me and said...."I am giving you this book.  This is my only hard copy I have of this book and will give it to you.  I have chose you to give this book to."  When I was handed this book, I felt so honored....so overwhelmed by the thought that he would choose me out of all the people who admire him to entrust me with a hard copy of his book.  I felt like I had won a million dollars!  It felt absolutely amazing!  As I looked down and saw the front cover of the book.  I read the title of his book and it was Dagger.  I didn't understand the meaning.  As I flipped through the book I saw pictures of my friend in a hospital bed. I didn't understand why this friend would be in the book.  The pictures of this critical time my friend was having.  As I held this book in my hand....I heard in my heart.  "You know that there is truth in this book.  Everything in this book is valuable information.    You know most of it already.  You know the truth."  Shortly after that I awoke from this dream.

In real life, my friend and spouse were battling something very serious in their life.  The Lord had laid it upon my heart to be a prayer partner to them and stand in agreement for healing in this area of their lives.  The battle did end but not with the results we we wanted.  I questioned the Lord as to how and why this sort of thing happened.  A few months later my spouse and I went through our own but different battle.  Again....I questioned God as to why this sort of stuff was happening.  I was standing in agreement and believing for good results.  The results we wanted never surfaced.  We were confused.  We didn't understand God's plan.  Still  I don't understand.

Today I was reminded again of the dream I had.  But this time...the dream became clearer.  When I was faced with the the crisis my friend had it was like a dagger to my faith.  This event my friend faced became like my own battle.  I lost faith and trust in God's word.  The man was a representation of the Lord telling me that I will go through battles and my friends battle will be like a dagger to my faith.  I will not understand but I need to believe his word.  His word is truth.  I need to know that His word is truth.  And what I see or saw what was happening was not his Word.  His WORD IS TRUTH.  He is good!  His words are Good!  His will is GOOD!  I lost hope in what I had been taught.  I had lost hope in the good news of God in the true Gospel of JESUS CHRIST!

Just like I was warned in this dream...that the event was going to be like a dagger but not to stop believing in the TRUTH!

HIS NEWS IS GOOD NEWS!!

As I type this...we are slowly coming out of our own battle.  I faced the Wilderness in the face and didn't like what came out of me.  I grumbled, complained, and questioned God and His word.

Please Forgive me Lord for this.  I repent!  I know your word is TRUTH AND GOOD!  I love you Lord and trust in all you do!

FREE IN CHRIST

No comments: