Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Who are you?

And why do you hide?  Why are you anonymous?  


These are the questions I have gotten.  Does it really matter who I am, what I do and how I express myself.  If  those who come on my blog for simple accusations and biting, then you can go off to another blog and throw your venom another direction.  Obviously you are not coming in the name of the Lord and definitely NO LOVE.  


I am here to share the GOODNESS OF GOD, because it is that simple HE IS GOOD.  


Why do I not share who I am?  


I have other blogs where I am very expressive in who I really am.  I don't want those friends or followers to form opinions on my thoughts of the Lord because I have (Christian) friends who don't believe like I do (blog friends).  


In the real world I am bold and I don't hide my views and my GOD with those I encounter in my daily life.  Many say I am passionate for the things of the Lord, I am quick to pray for those in need, I LOVE my brothers and sisters in Christ. 


This blog was created because God has transformed my heart once again after walking in the wilderness seeking for answers from the Lord.  I was a Christian with no power (yes even being spirit filled), but walked in much defeat.  But now the WORD of God flows through my bones and I want to express and share those things that He is teaching me. 


I also want to debunk the many "traditions of men" that are prevalent in Christendom.  As Jesus said in 


Mark 7:13    
"making the word of God of no effect through your tradition which you have handed down. And many such things you do.”


The Word of God is powerful and more sharper than a two edged sword.  And there are many weak Christians out there that are taking and accepting things that are not from God and thinking it is sent from God.  These same people make Christianity just another religion and in a way trampling over the powerful blood of Jesus. 


This is why I am here to GLORIFY THE NAME OF THE KING OF KINGS!


FREE IN CHRIST

No comments: