Sunday, September 5, 2010

Going Where God is Leading....


 
I am sitting at my computer not sure what to write. 

I feel something in my spirit....something stirring...almost bringing tears into my eyes...

I "feel" something in a distant land...

A land where there is no modern technology like we have in America

A land where the poor in America are "rich".

A land where children run barefeet. 

A land where it isn't rare to find a five year old walk up to you and ask for a coin.

A land where life is hard. 

Then....I look at my life. 

When I think it's hard.......I AM BLESSED!

What is wrong with my life....??

I don't need to complain about anything, but only be thankful for the abundance of my life. 

I don't have much compared to many I know....

At times I've had to wait for the Lord to bring food....

And He never fails to drop some of the abundance off at my door step.  

I pick it up and say....THANK YOU!

Then I have lived abundantly....where there was no need....

I found that during those times...I was thankful but yet I was still complaining..

I didn't consider the little blessings that the Lord was bringing or even the bigger blessings...

I was quick to look for what I didn't have. 

Boy....what selfishness I lived...how disgusting...

I'm so thankful for what I have gone through to see that life doesn't really matter unless the Grace of God is alive!

The Grace of God that is by what I live and breathe.  The Grace of God is so precious and so real. 

Then I feel the desire to walk a land that I have never known....to live in a land that delights in the little things...

To live in a place in my heart where I delight in the little....to have compassion on the poor....the downcast. 

Deep in my heart there is a cry....a stirring...

 I can't comprehend this feeling but there's something there....

I am still waiting to hear the next word to go...walk where God is leading.

I may have to leave my friends....I may have to leave what I have known....I may have to spread my wings

I might just have to........go!

No comments: